Wow, I'm updating again just half an hour after my first update of the day. Nvm, I just feel hyper and nth beta to do. Hmmms, I suddenly wanna soak myself in alcohol, just wanna be drunk. Seriously drunk and I can don't wake up until 12/31. Life seems a tad lifeless. Xianness all the way. I dunno what to hope for. MW told me that she's sick of her life, yeah me too. And yet I told her to have hope and miracle wil happen, I think I should sae that to myself more than her. We are on the same boat. And I can't imagine we are friends for about 10 years. Hey, imagine mini MW and mi sitting at the swing and play n cry....Awwww...Now that was long ago. Haiz, and we are going older. I'm having my sane-ness again. Ignore it. Haiz. Just realised that I have been through alot this year. Sad or happy.
http://www.91f.org/happy/86016.asp?id=1 大雄 A nice song I listened on FM, made mi tink of e past year. Haiz. Maybe that's life. Well, to eight sisters: all of us have been separated and onli left the three of us le. Plus ah gong. Dunno why, todae my bus went past JTPS and made mi tink of our past. Those cheeky and rebellious times. Well, everything changes. But I still wish all of you all the best even though we may not regconise each other on the road. Hahas. =)) Tata. Seeya on 2006! Btw, Jerry Yan's bdae ish on 1/1...Well, that just came to my mind and I jus wanna type it down. Hee. Saneness. Ignore.